1. PLEASE READ: If you have problems in logging with your old password, request a new one over Here. If you haven't received a new password from the forum please email your username and password to webmaster@totallyamaha.com. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  2. All hotmail, msn, outlook, live email accounts are not receiving email notifications. The only way to remedy this is to contact your email provider or to set up a secondary account (with gmail or similar) to receive notifications. If you don't have one of the above emails, you may need to add @totallyamaha.com to your safe senders list in order to receive notifications.

06 Apex Gt

Discussion in 'Suspension - Stock' started by adeboisbriand, Jan 2, 2011.

1. adeboisbriand

adeboisbriand Newbie

I have 144 studs. How much play should I have from the middle of the track? When I adjust the track I loosen up the rear axle bolts and make my adjustments. My track is perfectly centered left to right. My main question is do i tighten the rear axle once the sag is done, or leave it loose and spin the track with it loose? thanks
  2. yamahinn03

yamahinn03 TY 4 Stroke Master

Tighten it before testing.
  3. adeboisbriand

adeboisbriand Newbie

thats what I thought. any recomendations on the sag? im thinking no more than 1 1/2inches