• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 nytro

they are all over the place so prolly not very much look on the classifieds on this site i bet there is 6-10 for sale there and would be a good place to start.

Just traded in my '08 nytro with 4800 miles, all stock and clean. Trade in values were $3200 - $3900 at the dealers I shopped. Dealer listed mine at $3995. It sold.

I have an 09 Nytro that I might be putting up for sale for around $5000 depending on what you want on it for extras I could go down a little. It has Split rail skis skis on which are amazing and some other stuff. Right now it looks like the pic in my avatar as that is the plastic I put on it.. It was my sled then went to my son for a year now I went to a Viper so my son is taking my xtx.

3.5-5k seems the norm but 5 still seems pretty high for a 08. You could buy a brand new one w/ warranty for 8 ish last year. I know all the 08,09 in my area that want 5k+ firm are still for sale......

Just my 2 cents

Went and looked at the sled,beat up pretty good bent subframe wouldn't go below 4500 not gonna pay that.

just bought a 08 rtx nytro 2944 miles for 4350. had a few mods but not many. when i was looking saw an 08 5500mi for 5000 and also a 09 5500mi for 4200. got to remember 08 was the first year so they fixed a few problems by the 09nytros

What problems did they fix after 08? Really not much and that's why I'm still on a 08 RTX.

The subframes are still a problem and the newer geometry made the handling less twitchy which resulted in heavier steering. I've ran both setups and both have issues but I'll take the 08 geometry over the so called improved geometry. There have been some minor improvements since 2008 but nothing that would make me pull the trigger on a newer Nytro.

Buy an 08 for $4k and put $1000 into a ZBroz front end, another $500 for Star relocate to a 128" track, then add a turbo or SC for another $2k and you will have one hell of a sled for $7500 with a brand new front end and track.

Back