• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

09 nytro xtx, Installed K&N filter kit now codes 13,15, and 25

SnoBird888

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 Nytro xtx
So I stripped my nytro down and replaced a bunch of bushings up front along with the ball joints etc etc. I decided to do the K&N filters since I got a PCV might as well get the most i can in NA form.

Got it back together and there isnt a gas tank on it yet but with the sled powered on I am getting codes
13 and 25 which relate to the intake air pressure sensor

as well as the TPS open/short #15.

I checked the TPS and did unplug and replug it in. connections were solid, same with both pressure sensors.
Is there a common ground or anything in that loom? I know its only for the throttle body stuff basically so maybe time to replace that short wiring harness?

Not sure on the air pressure sender and how it relates/connects to the airbox. I did remove and relocate the intake air temp sensor.

thanks for the help! I have been reading on the site for 2 years now and cant seem to find out how to fix this problem.

Last edited:

Yup just redid basically the install part and it all matches up. pictures of the breathers is a little vaug but only one way to install them..

did you forget to hook up the sensor that was in the old airbox???

the only sensor that mounts to the airbox is the intake air temp and i have it plugged in and zip tied like Ulmer instructed. the air pressure sensors are right by the fuel injectors.

I also noticed that the tors code 84 is showing too. yet the cable is all the way tight. Basically all the main sensors that connect to the throttle bodies are throwing fault codes being open or a short circuit..

There is a power wire from ecu that goes to a junction block. Three wires come out of there to power those senors with the codes. The junction block gets corroded . I know there are other threads on here about it.

Any idea were this junction block is? I am probably getting the wording wrong because most of my searches are ending with the starter relay problem.

yes I did. I went through and checked the plug with the black cover on it with the 6 brown wires and it was corroded. cleaned it up. some dielectric grease and she works. also cleaned the terminals on the giant grey plug the sensors i discussed plug into. not the cleanest. prob ended up being a combo of multiple things and moving stuff around that cause all of it. thanks for the help guys.

K&n kit worth money? Heard a lot of talk between kits and which is best and if they truly give you a hp bump on dyno so debating still. Thanks for any feed back.

Back