• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

128 Studding

Tyloooor

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Good Day....bought a star relocation kit for my nytro at the end of last winter and will be putting on a new 128 track. what's the best stud lay out? want to stay in the middle...is 2 or 3 down the middle better?

Thanks

I haven't bought one yet.....leaning toward the ripsaw 2....just waiting for the no tax sale at royal distributing

good idea.lol.. My dilemma is I want an ice ripper style track with a 1.35 lug or larger and i cant freaking find one..

I didnt want to change out my drivers, I have extro's on it now, but that might be my only option..sorry for the bit of a hyjack of your thread..

lol all good...ya that might be the only way- I can't wait to install my star 128 kit- just got my kn's and PCV in today

I'd skip the 128" track and add the 4" rail extensions along with the skid relocate to accommodate a 136" track. You won't be disappointed!

I'd like too but i spent my money on a front end kit with new shocks and KN's with PCV

maybe next year....I know you love it Grizz, but we will see

Back