• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

136 with skid relocate

I didn't get as much time with the 136" that I would have liked due to other failures but with the miles I put on I was very happy with the setup. I really don't notice the extra length on the tight trails and it definitely bridges the bumps better. I didn't get a chance to get off trail but it should be better with the extra length. I thought the 128" relocate was a big improvement but with what I know now I would recommend doing the relocate and going directly to the 136". I don't think I'll ever go back to a shorty.

looks sweet and can't wait to hear if you like it or not....My 128 relocation kit just came in yesterday, but I won't be installing until the summer and can't decided if I want 128 or go to the 136

Go for the Star "136" which I have installed on my Nytro RTX. Make sure you get the heaviest spring possible for the front rail for the stock system is far from strong enough for the 136.

Do you think a 137" Ice Cobra track would fit on the Star 136" kit or would it be too loose?
I think you would be close to running out of adjustment. If I remember right there is less than half of the adjustment remaining on mine with the 136 installed.

Back