• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

146 to 154

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 sidewinder 146”
I want to put a 154 on my 2020 146 sidewinder. Would I just need rails and a track or is it more difficult? I looked for any discussion on this and didn’t see any. Thanks!

Rails and track will be all. When swapping rails to your suspension, there might be an extra bar support of some sort between the rails you probably have to buy.
If you go with a deeper track you will need to use your lower mounting points also.
The reason you not getting much response is because of the crap winter we had and the site isn't highly traffic right now.

Rails and track will be all. When swapping rails to your suspension, there might be an extra bar support of some sort between the rails you probably have to buy.
If you go with a deeper track you will need to use your lower mounting points also.
The reason you not getting much response is because of the crap winter we had and the site isn't highly traffic right now.
OK great thank you very much!

Back