• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 color schemes

In 2008, did Yamaha release a nytro RTX version in the white/yellow/black color scheme ?
My brochure says no, only, blue, and the red and black 40th edit.
But I don't know about spring release edit ?

couldn't tell you but i believe my sled was built 7 of 2007...it is now 3 of 2015 and all the 16 colors and brochures are out. going by that math they could add another color for 16 and start building in a few months and they would never show in the brochure.

Mine was a white/yellow/black RTX...before I changed it...a-arms powder coated yellow from the factory is the reason I chose to stay with yellow in my graphics.

Shadow, was your Nytro an RTX from the factory or did you mod it? Only reason I ask is because you guys got me thinking and I dug through my brochures and in the original 08' brochure the yellow is only listed as being avaliable as a standard fx Nytro. Just curious that's all. On a side note my brochure has small pic of the yellow Nytro on the full page and it is also listed with a small pic in the spec. pages in the back.

Mazz, that's why I started this thread, same question, the 08 lit says only in fx nytro, that's why I was thinking it was a spring order option possibly, or maybe yamaha canada, but I see dsimps is in mich, so not a Canadian option

When I ordered my 08' RTX 40th anniversary, I believe that was the only spring order Nytro that was available. Must have been as simple as an incomplete brochure.

Shadow, was your Nytro an RTX from the factory or did you mod it? Only reason I ask is because you guys got me thinking and I dug through my brochures and in the original 08' brochure the yellow is only listed as being avaliable as a standard fx Nytro. Just curious that's all. On a side note my brochure has small pic of the yellow Nytro on the full page and it is also listed with a small pic in the spec. pages in the back.
Mine was an RTX from the factory...yellow scheme. I bought the sled off my buddy, who bought it new out of the U.S.

Ya i'm in Mi, my Buddy bought his new in Gaylord Mi off the floor. i bought mine from the original owner Downriver in Mi. Both Yellow RTX. i would say incomplete brochures. I was thinking the same as Mazz, only spring order was 40th.

Back