• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 FX Nytro Top Speed - Actual Results

106 on speedo, completely stock, 110 on speedo with AAEN slip on. completely stock i beat a stock xp600 in a quarter mile. I got a 2011 fx nytro xtx

100.1 is the best I have gotten with the mods I have.

Attachments

• GPS nytro.jpg
    GPS nytro.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 197
09 Nytro RTX Hurricane Hindle Kit, Ulmers Clutch Kit, Primary clutch machined for overdrive locally. Ran 113 MPH on dream meter across several lakes last winter. Over reving a little going to add 1 more gram of tip weight which should drop r's and maybe even shift out a little better. I'm about 180lbs rigged for riding.

09 Nytro RTX Hurricane Hindle Kit, Ulmers Clutch Kit, Primary clutch machined for overdrive locally. Ran 113 MPH on dream meter across several lakes last winter. Over reving a little going to add 1 more gram of tip weight which should drop r's and maybe even shift out a little better. I'm about 180lbs rigged for riding.
What were your max rpms?

What were your max rpms?
2008 RTX stock except for dupont sliders, Tuner skis iridium plugs and medium windshield. 112 on the speedo on hardpack groomed roadway/trail. RPMs at 9000 on 87 octane. Sled has 5000 miles on it. My other sled is a 2014 Indy 800 SP LE. The Indy and Nytro run tight to 100 mph. Unfortunately my Nytro prevented me from buying another Yamaha. I had a chance to demo a viper with 400 miles on it and had the Nytro along. I was sorely disappointed in the acceleration and speed of the Viper compared to my Nytro.

What were your max rpms?
Sled would typically rev 9150-9250 depending on surface hoping the extra weight will help primary shift out better. I'm aware the Hindle set up makes good power up till redline.

Sled would typically rev 9150-9250 depending on surface hoping the extra weight will help primary shift out better. I'm aware the Hindle set up makes good power up till redline.
ya, mine made the same peak power from 9000 to 9200. I found the sweet spot at 9050 rpms, just seems to pull hardest right there.

Last edited:
Pretty sure mine is stock clutching and gearing and best I hit was 99 but usually 95-97. I have a 136 with 1.5 paddle though.

last year I was in the U.P. and woke up to -10 jumped on the sled, the trail was groomed the night before and first on the trail. Hit a 5 mile straight stretch and thought lets see what this stock xtx will do, 108mph. I just went back up last weekend and did the same run 30 degree and not a fresh trail 98mph and really what I do when I hit 100mph?-----SLOW DOWN

Hit the flipper a couple times on the trail tonight. Speedo said 103 and GPS showed 100.9mph.Screenshot_2014-12-27-19-28-28.png

Back