• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 Nytro Header Flex Pipe

DGrabnar

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro
Are all the header flex pipes from a 2008 yamaha nytro the same on a vector, apex, venture?
Anybody know if they were the same from 2007 to 2008? Mine had broke and I am in search of a new one.

Thanks

Are all the header flex pipes from a 2008 yamaha nytro the same on a vector, apex, venture?
Anybody know if they were the same from 2007 to 2008? Mine had broke and I am in search of a new one.

Thanks

All the Nytros will work on each other and the Vectors are very similar but to use a Nytro Style on a Vector the holes are not quite right and need to be rounded it out a tad. I have a few Nytro Flex Pipes if you are in need of one.

Okay, I have a 2008 yamaha fx nytro would i have a problem fitting a 2007 vector ones on a nytro then?

What kind of price do you have in mind on one of yours and what is the condition?

MrSled - I am in need of two flex pipes for 09 nytro xtx. Do you still have a few or know where I can find some?

Try travis at "barn or parts". He usually has some on hand.

Back