• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 XTX - What's a fair price to pay

madlar

Veteran
Thinking of getting an 09 XTX (depends what they do for 2010) in two days. Just wondering what a fair price is to pay for one. I know Yamaha has the customer cash promo ($1,500). But, what exactly is that? Does that mean you have the option of reducing sticker or just getting accessories/apparel? Even so, just wondering what others have done...

Well my dad just bought an xtx about a month ago n he paid 9,500 for it. On the floor it was 11,300 i think so i dont think he got to bad of a screwing on it.

Prices are all over the board right now. I know there was a post on here about an xtx in iowa for 7200 ish plus all the set up, taxes, etc. I would think a fair price this time of year is basically what you are willing to pay and your dealer is willing to lose.

that being said, my guess would be low side around 8500 OTD to 9700 OTD including all taxes/warranty/prep/etc. Again, do some shopping you may find something out there cheaper, but remember who u r dealing with. Sometimes a good dealer is worth a cpl extra bucks on purchase.

Thanks.

onlyblue said:
Prices are all over the board right now. I know there was a post on here about an xtx in iowa for 7200 ish plus all the set up, taxes, etc. I would think a fair price this time of year is basically what you are willing to pay and your dealer is willing to lose.

that being said, my guess would be low side around 8500 OTD to 9700 OTD including all taxes/warranty/prep/etc. Again, do some shopping you may find something out there cheaper, but remember who u r dealing with. Sometimes a good dealer is worth a cpl extra bucks on purchase.

I have mine for sale 5 year warrant,10.4 gallon tank, bar riser, tank bag,mirrors, elaphant ears on hand guards, taller windshield,side deflectors, marginal snow wheel kit, tunnel plate to prevent icing, extra belt, and shock gaurds for 8600.00 which I think is fair

eBay has 2 of them for $7,300 and $7,899 (buy it now) price! That seems like a very reasonable price to me.

A local dealer showed me $7700 OTD for an 09 nytro XTX, brand new still in the crate.

That was a pretty good deal I thought. Another dealer showed me an 09 switchback 800 for 7200, plus tax, and set up....That was a 10,200 dollar msrp machine, not including those extra costs.

The economy sux now, and sleds are not selling. Dealers are doing anything they can now to unload the inventory they have.

I looked at rhoag's sled, that is a good deal with the extras he has. I ended up getting one out the door with the extended warranty for $8195 which is UNDER dealer COST!! Anything that or less is a steal and they are losing money on it so they don't have to pay interest on it.

Back