• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013 Nytro XtX MCX turbo

64ssmax

Extreme
I just finished up installing a 270 hp MCX express turbo kit on my '13 nytro xtx. I am getting an error code 67 after about 2-3 minutes of ride time. I think its a temp code but I dont know because I have not hooked up the temp gauge yet. I have to get some weather pack connectors this week to hook up my gauges.

I dont know if I bleed the coolant system good enough. I raised and lowered the back of the sled while the bleed screw was almost all the way out on the tunnel heat exchanger and also raised and lowered the front of the sled many times as well.

Any ideas?

Brian

Ulmer called me and said error code 67 is an oil pressure sending unit problem. On a 2013 nytro there are 2 oil pressure sending units on the motor. anyways MCX address's only one of them. Allen called mcx and they are sending him how to address the send sending unit. I bought this kit from Ulmer racing for so that I would get customer service in the event that I had troubles with the install. I was right in doing so because Allen has been most helpful with this project!! Would recommend buying a kit like this from him to anybody in a minute!!

Brian

For future posts, go to the Turbo forum. You'll get a quicker response. And yes MCX has a fix by bypassing the 2nd oil sensor, Allen will get the specs for ya..
Were do you ride up north? I mainly ride the loop from Mancelona, East Jordan, MC Bridge, and Gaylord. Home base is on Starvation Lake (HideAway)

Thank you for the info. I run out of Trout Lake in the U.P. I took the sled up over the weekend and it ran flawless first time out. @ 14 lbs of boost i was putting 5 sleds on Turbo Arctic Cats with stage 4 systems on them. This 2013 XTX 1.75 track sled is beast with the 270hp MCx turbo on it. I had it at 124mph on the gps on a groomed trail. I have not turned it up to 16lbs yet.

Brian

64ssmax said:
Thank you for the info. I run out of Trout Lake in the U.P. I took the sled up over the weekend and it ran flawless first time out. @ 14 lbs of boost i was putting 5 sleds on Turbo Arctic Cats with stage 4 systems on them. This 2013 XTX 1.75 track sled is beast with the 270hp MCx turbo on it. I had it at 124mph on the gps on a groomed trail. I have not turned it up to 16lbs yet.

Brian

Money well spent, so much fun beating Cats, why is that????

64ssmax said:
I just finished up installing a 270 hp MCX express turbo kit on my '13 nytro xtx. I am getting an error code 67 after about 2-3 minutes of ride time. I think its a temp code but I dont know because I have not hooked up the temp gauge yet. I have to get some weather pack connectors this week to hook up my gauges.

I dont know if I bleed the coolant system good enough. I raised and lowered the back of the sled while the bleed screw was almost all the way out on the tunnel heat exchanger and also raised and lowered the front of the sled many times as well.

Any ideas?

Brian
What was the solution for those oil pressure unit? I'm doing the install on my 2013 now.
Thanks,

hi,
it there someone who finnaly found the bypass or any fix for the fault code 67 oil pressure sending unit?

thank you

David

Hey guys, having the same issue with my sled right now, and wondering if anyone came up with a fix for this? My oil pressure sending unit has not plug or wiring going to it and i cannot find a plug anywhere on the sled

Back