• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2014 Nytro 120" will it fit a 1.6 cobra

Eric, you end up ordering one of these, I'm looking into dropping my 1.75 down to a 1.6 but dont want to dump that money into it if it wont hook up that well and im scared to stud the 1.75.

Yes I did, with a 2.52 extrovert driver that comes in the 2014 nytro's it did fit AFTER I slightly ground down the heat exchanger protector. In all honesty I'm disappointed in the on trail performance of this track. The pre studs are better than no studs but not by much. Off trail the track is great but on trail hook up didn't touch my ripsaw 2, 1.25. I'm thinking I would have been better off with the ripsaw 2, 1.5 and studding that. Also with 300 miles a lug has come off of my ice cobra, going to be emailing camso on that. Extremely pissed off with that.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 95
How much did you have to grind down? Or did you just take them out? I am thinking of this track too of maybe the rip2 1.5 after your pic. But no boost on my sled so maybe it would be ok.

I ground down the area of the bend on the heat exchanger and about 2 inches below the bend. The protector is about half the height it used to be. The lugs on this 1.6 cobra are really really soft and flexible which I'm assuming is how one came off of it. My brother is on his second cobra 1.3 and has had no issues but feeling between the two the 1.6 is softer than the 1.3. I'm going to the ripsaw 2 1.5 if camoplast backs up there product. I'll look and see if I took a pic of the grinding I did

Back