• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2014 Viper Drag Sled for Sale

Yamadog

Lifetime Member
This is a 2014 Yamaha Viper XTX Ice Drag Sled Built by Ulmer racing. Motor has ARP Head Studs, Carrillo Rods, SLP long tube header and then was built with the specs on the attached pdf's. The sled dyno'ed at well over 300 hp. There was about 1000 miles logged on it trail riding with MPI turbo then 6 passes at 1000' after it was built.

It took Ulmer almost 2 years to complete this and I got it so late in 2017 that there was only 1 event "The Weenie Roast in Cable, WI. I ended up at the wrong event with the world of outlaws on a snow track not the event down the lake with the ice track. I ran it anyhow even though it is built for ice and just threw 200' rooster tail the entire length of the track. Bad hips and no ice in 18 & 19 kept me from ever getting it back on the ice. Now at 60 yrs old I am a bit too long in the tooth to be doing 150 mph on ice. I have over $40,000 in this sled. I would like to get $15,000 for the sled.

Ulmer with it on the track dyno

Attachments

• Drag Sled Build Invoice.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 166
  • 14 Drag Sled Build Sheet Notes.pdf
    159.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 3 sled garage.jpg
    3 sled garage.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 190

Here are some more pics.

The Odometer reads 486 but the lights in the spedo never worked from new Yamaha replaced it under warranty at about 513 miles. It was horrible running at night with no idea what was going on. I also have all of the original parts, drivers, 1.6" track, tank, fuel pump and so on if you wanted to turn it into a nasty lake racer or trail sled. I will add video of a pass this weekend if i get to the Forrest Lake radar runs.

Youtube link to wee how nice it starts

Attachments

• Dyno Jet Data Logger.jpg
    Dyno Jet Data Logger.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 198
  • Front Left.jpg
    Front Left.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Intercooler 1.jpg
    Intercooler 1.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 172
  • Left rear.jpg