• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015/2016 Ty Rides

I just got the last room at the Whitehouse for the Houghton ride :Rockon: not sure who or if anyone is coming with me so PM me if you need a spot. PS I Snore...so my girlfriend says!

Probably be going to the giveaway, but not buying tickets....I hate always winning.

2014 viper, mpi
2009 Phazer 144"

My brother and I are planning on attending the "Munising Giveaway Ride". Neither of us ever attended an event like this, so hoping all will go well. We plan on riding our Vipers to Munising from the Engadine, MI area. May I ask what hotel I need to book at for the "Give Away Ride"?

Last edited:
Anything on the MN ride yet?

Anything on the MN ride yet?

Feb 26-28. I'm pretty sure (99% sure) my house in Ely will be available. Sleeps 8-12 people. I do have a sauna. My house in between Ely and Babbitt, there is trail access to the main trails. Anybody wanting to stay at a Hotel I can recommend the Junction Inn in Babbitt. It's on the trail and has the Junction Bar & Grill right next to it, as well as the Hideaway less than a block away. I've talked to the owners, they do a snowmobilers special where they knock the price down a bit, but didn't have a set discount yet. The price there is $110 a night/2 person to room, and $20 a night if you want to add another adult per room. The sledders discount would put more like $90 a night... There are also several places in Ely. You just need to let me know where you are planning on staying. I will be driving up Thursday afternoon, so if anybody wants to, we can ride all day Friday too.

Last edited:
I am in for sure, me and my cat buddy. How much room you got left in the house? And are you charging anything? Been riding in that area before and it was awesome.

Where are the is Gwinn? and Monroe city rides? never heard of them.

I am in for sure, me and my cat buddy. How much room you got left in the house? And are you charging anything? Been riding in that area before and it was awesome.

You're the first. I'll figure out as I go, but I guess $20 a person just to cover heating.

Back