• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 Models

YamBam

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder LTX-LE 2018
When will Yamaha announce the 2016 models? All of the pretty new graphics on the 2015 stuff.

The picked a perfect year for BNG on the 2015 models, as nobody has been out riding yet! They can spring order a 2016 and trade in their 2015 before putting a mile on it.

Yamaha has a NEW overhauled Web Site.... Its fresh and clean and much easier to use and understand!
.....Could this be a sign?

Maybe Yamaha can trade something to Ski-doo and get a couple of technologies from them. Yamacatadoodoo. Morons. Better not give them any ideas.

i see on their new site that they released their new 2016 wolverine SXS. i also noticed they have remote helicopters too, never knew they made them. look pretty cool

Ive been searching for release dates for a little while and haven't seen any published dates...from any manufacturer. I have a feeling that sales are taking a dip this year due to low snow across North America. Because of this, I think the OEMs are holding off on releasing info on the 2016 sleds so as to not affect sales of the 2015s.

I'm guessing late February...maybe early March.

A $300 sticker kit can keep you current with any Yamaha. I don't understand all this secrecy every year about colors!

I'm a little disappointed that Yamaha sent the 15 rtx le with evol x shocks not the RC2 shocks. I really AM, how can you tell me I'm getting the top of the line shocks and then I don't?I get very good shocks, but not the top of the line like they made me believe I was getting. One of the reasons I got this sled was because of the top-of-the-line shock package sled"it came with"

Arctic Cat meeting is March 1st-4th Ski Doo is the week before dont know exact date both have their meetings in Las Vegas
Last I heard the big snow shoot for Yamaha was pushed back 3 weeks
For those that dont know Snow Shoot is when the manufactures bring their new shiny models out to yellowstone to do all the advertising videos brochures picture shoots and have some of the reps and brass ride the new sleds and Yamaha could not meet their date and pushed it back 3 weeks most of you have noticed all the manufactures are very quiet this year about new product. Thats all I know at the moment also Yamaha has not sent out a meeting date if doing a dealer show or any dates for an online intro like last year so ZERO WORD FROM THE BLUE CAMP

Back