• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 Models

Yamaha will probably move the fz 09 motor ( 3cyl 900cc, 115 HP) into a sled. Makes more sense!

Since CR posted on Sled Talk about ET, then a new Enticer is more than likely. With an engine slightly less powerful than the Viper as posted above. The FZ09 motor would be the ticket.

A release of the Enticer with 900cc 115hp and Exciter with the Apex motor would be even sweeter.

2016 Exciter XTX, 144" x 15" x 1.5", EPS, 175hp.

Yamaha now has on a 6-Stroke engine >> coming out one day,maybe sooner than we think? What will that power?

Boat? Sled? Waverunner? All 3?

I would like a new Apex with more HP ,and lighter better looking too.name can stay the same,or changed to Vmax or Exciter ..but i would like more snow, sooner and it stay longer!

Last edited:
return of the "VMAX" name with apex level NA power is what im hoping for! seems the boosted viper engine is just to buy them time for what they are working so hard to hide..

Yamaha now has on a 6-Stroke engine >> coming out one day,maybe sooner than we think? What will that power?

Boat? Sled? Waverunner? All 3?

I would like a new Apex with more HP ,and lighter better looking too.name can stay the same,or changed to Vmax or Exciter ..but i would like more snow, sooner and it stay longer!
Apex already is best looking sled on the snow imo

Back