• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

3 1/2 inch riser?

Yeah, I have heard of people putting about 2 additional inches on without any problems. You will have to reroute the throttle cable though or you will probably get the error code.

I put the 3.5" Rox pivot riser on my XTX. Everything worked great until I turned the bars all the way to the right and it set the TORS off and throws a code '82'. Replaced the stock throttle cable with a Nytro MTX cable and everthing is perfect. ;)!

I put the rox 3.5 inch riser on my XTX. I had to re-route the throttle cable to the under side of the riser, and had to drill a hole in the plastic shroud on the side by the air box for the e-brake cable. Everthing works great and the height is much nicer....

Alatalo said:
Alatalo said:
Does anybody know the length difference between the RTX and the MTX throttle cables...?
stopdropanroll said:
I did not take a mesurement but its only a 1-1.5 difference side by side.
The MTX throttle cable would then allow 1-1.5" higher riser...?

Its kind of wierd how little diiference there was in length but I have a TON of slack now, I would say I could go at least another inch of rise with no issues, with my pivot adapter it pulled the bars back and up so it prob eat more then just going striaght up.

Back