• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

4th Idler Wheel Kit

SchelT

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Nytro XTX 1.75
Can anyone provide a part number for a 4th Idler Wheel kit? Sled is a 2014 Nytro XTX 1.75

Ok thank you. Both good ideas. Not sure why Yamaha took the time for three but not a fourth wheel. Easy fix though

I believe that you will also need two spacers in addition to the actual 4th wheel. I purchased mine from Schmidt Brothers Motorsports

I believe that you will also need two spacers in addition to the actual 4th wheel. I purchased mine from Schmidt Brothers Motorsports
You don't need to buy spacers. You cut the one that's in there now. Unless you want to throw $30.00 in the garbage. Mooseman has given the drawing above in his reply (good show by the way Moose). I used a large pipe cutter. Takes a little effort but it's straight and clean.

The dimensions for a nytro spacers are the same as the monoshock listed in the link .972... Also the removed slice for the bearing is .472 for a 12mm bearing...

Back