• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Another Vintage Yamaha Video!!

YAMAHA....Built for the FUN OF IT....Hell Ya!!!!!

I Remember those days all to well......Those Were Sooooooooooooooo Much Fun, we put less than half the miles in a day than we do now and slower BUTT....THE FUN FACTOR....Was OVER THE TOP.....WAYYYYYYYYY 2 MUCH FUN

OMG.......the Clothes and Gear we had back then....OMG how we didn't FREEZE....lol

Where have the YEARS GONE....I am sooooooooooooooo Lucky to have Started on a 1969 YAMAHA SL 351........46 Years Later Im still Ridin YAMAHA's and Still Having a BLAST:yam::sled1::Rockon:

Love it:) I started on a 1981 yamaha exiter 440, the most fun sled i have had. But i was stupid and sold it and now i can't find one here in norway:( If i ever find one i will restore it and have it for my sunday rides:)

That's when a Yamaha would go through anything! I miss those days and even though 60 was about it, it felt like 160 - Although the Viper is gaining some ground.

Back