• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody else have issues with the late model secondary?

fatchance

Lifetime Member
So I've been tearing into the 24" model year and can't believe how many things have changed over the years since the 2017 model year. Many parts have been made lighter to put it nicely, but I'm sure these were more of a cost saving initiative. I've replaced all the items I have deemed insufficient, but i digress........
I yanked the primary off that spun about 19 revolutions since I owned the sled to replace it with a shiny new TAPP and pulled the secondary off to replace the helix, rollers and spring. I put Hi Torque rollers in and one of them fit so tight it was hard to spin it yet the other two had plenty of clearance! I used the thrush washers on all three and was wondering if I should just remove them, but still baffled why the clearance would be so different between them. Has anybody else run into this problem? This absolutely can't be the only casting that has had this problem.

My fathers 2021 was same way for his secondary rollers. I think it needs to have some castings cleaned up

Back