• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybodyt have their nitrous installation sheets?

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
If you have your installation sheets from Holtzman, please scan and post them here. I have no idea where mine are.

If you do a search under my username you will find tons of pictures of my installs if that helps anyone, or you can pm me and I will help you out anyway I can.

Wish everbody lived closer to me so I could help you with the install.

Terry

Don't know if this will help or not, If you want the pictures, I still have them as wel. I bought this kit from a guy off e-bay and he bought it off this site, but I can't recall from who.

Here is a scan I took of the instructions. Pictures did not turn out so I will find the link that I have with pictures.

Have it scanned and now I can't post it. WTF!

Tried PDF and WORD. no luck.

I have my instructions right here, found them!!
I will take pics today and post up.

87gtNOS said:
I have my instructions right here, found them!!
I will take pics today and post up.

Alright, I just took a picture with my iphone, but it's not readable.....
Another thing about MY instructions....they're for the system that used TWO solenoids, and the steel fuel screw. Since I got my kit, Holtzman has changed to a SINGLE solenoid for both fuel and nitrous. Also, he has changed the fuel screw to a brass unit.

I think if anyone needs help beyond the pictures NOS-PRO had posted, there are enough of us on here that have done installs to help get them through it!

Attachments

• holtzman.jpg
    holtzman.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 184
  • holtzman1.jpg
    holtzman1.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 196

Back