• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone else still waiting????

Kevin Garceau

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
My wife is freaking out...literally.

She ordered her Apex LTX 40th in April, and its still not ready.

I dropped my RTX for a little repair off at the same time and its still not ready.

I think the Dealer got caught a little behind, but its freaking me out...we were all going riding this weekend. I have called for the past few months and stopped in week of Thanksgiving to stay on them.

Anyone else in same situation, maybe we can get a group discount on counseling :) riding conditions this early in Wisconsin is a dream and Im sitting on TY instead :)

KG looking for group therapy to deal with the feeling of hopelessness and loss of riding time.

Hey Kevin, you can come ride my Polaris if you want. I know its a step down, but riding beats not riding.
I know how you feel though. Last year at this time I was waiting for my '07 Phazer FX to arrive and every day I would rush home from work to check my answer machine for messaged in the hopes that the dealer had called to say, "your Phazer is read. You can come pick it up any time."

Thanks for the offer.... it will be ready tomorrow (mine) we are going to Dane County to ride.

I hear the traisl opened in Jefferson county today as well.

Only issue with mine is they had to put round backers outside the rails compared to square inside...big deal. Let me ride !!!!

There sould be no reason in my opinion that any pre-ordered sleds should not be delivered ny now. I ordered mine in Feb. and got it in August.
I would hope that they have it in their possesion?? If so, it only takes a couple hours to prep, and that's with a coffee break!
If they have it sitting there ( I'd bet that they do) I would kindly ask that they get it done, or you may have to find another sled so you don't miss out on the already short season!

Glad to hear your sled will be ready. This is the first time in a long, long time that we have had ridable conditions in December here in southern Wisconsin and I suggest you make the most of it.
You never know when we will get a stretch of sunny 40 degree days and then the conditions will deteriorate FAST.

Picked it up today and got some miles on it in Dane county.

75 to be exact...was a procession of Yammis in our group.

2 Apex RTX
1 RX1
1 older Nytro
1 Vector GT

Wife couldnt go :( her LTX still not ready, they promise by Wednesday

Nice. I bet everyone was looking at your sled and wonder what the heck there were.
Around here, if your sled doesnt have leaf springs and bogie wheels it looks outta place.
My brother, his wife, some friend of her's from work and I are going to log our first miles next weekend. All of our sleds are still in summer mode. This afternoon Im going to put some gas in mine and run it. I need to make sure the track is lined up correctly and I want to make sure I put the fuel pump rebuild kit in correctly.
Ive got Lake Koshkonong just 50' away from my front door, so Ive got the perfect place to do a shakedown run on my sled.
Hey Kev, howd that new helmet work out for ya? Did you get the Monster stickers off yet? I think that helmet would look pretty sweet with some Totallyamaha stickers. :Rockon: :rocks: Im sure Tom would be more than happy to sell you a few. ;)!

I worked good for the little while I rode it. I didnt want to risk it at night and get frozen out with it.

I busted through Kosh last year to the rear bumper of my Apex....was around other sleds and my fat #*$&@ breaks through.

You might want to consider a No Fog mask. Ive got one and it seems to fit pretty much just like a breathguard.
You gotta be carefull on Lake Koshkonong. Theres lots of springs. I live over near the bay by Newville and its pretty safe because the water is only about 6" deep, but where the snowmobile trail comes down onto the lake you have to be careful because there is a spring that comes down by there and the ice is often soft.
Dont feel bad, you definetly arent the first one to drop a sled through the ice. Last year a guy put his Geo Tracker though the ice.

Back