• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone have issues with Slydog wheels? *Resolved by Slydog*

Thanks, as for why..........well thay look pretty sweet and match my ski's, the other thing that helped the decision was they are around 3/8 or so bigger in O.D. thus in theory helping reduce hyfax wear. Can't wait to do the rest of them. And I forgot about the fan factor on them, they are suposed to pull snow in on the small wheels and suck snow out on the rear wheels, dont really know if this all really works but I thought it couldn't hert.

:bling ;)!

stopdropanroll said:
OK my attitude is reversed 180 degrees about my purchase, Brandon @ SlyDog called first thing this morning to figure out the issue, my wheels got built with the wrong bearing. I guess its just a comunication issue between the dealer and the order, I allready have a buddie machining a fix for me so no big deal, Brandon was super cool and is going to try to build me a set of upper idlers to match and I think I will be ordering another pair for the rear to do a four wheel conversion. I am super happy now and would recomend using SlyDog to anyone. Thank You Brandon!!!!

:jump: :jump: :yam:

I had a minor problem 2 years ago with some skis I ordered. I was kind of pissed but when I called, they took great care or me. They sent me a brand new set of skis no charge and told me to keep the wrong ones.

NOW THAT IS A1 CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY BOOK !

Back