• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone know where I can get decals made ?

superfan75

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
RX Warrior
I picked up a sled for my father this summer for Christmas on behalf of my mother. It used to be a Vt Game Wardens sled that came with no decals. Its a 2000 Ski Doo Formula and the decals are no longer listed. My question is, is there a place that can print/make some up. My mother would really like to have the decals on it. I've checked Ebay and some other used parts places with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

do you have a picture of what the graphics looked like? if so, odds are there is a local sign shop that would be willing to print them up for you on a wrap type of material.

I have a friend that has the same sled. So a shop can make up a set of decals from a pic ? They would most likely need the measurements to. Thanx for the advice.

There is a guy on here who does this and has a huge catalog already in use. He has all kinds of vinyl. I can't remember his name but bought from him and he is great. I will look for a reciept or something.

Back