• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ARE YOU READY!!!

Doesn't Yamaha understand that we all want a super light sled that has ridiculous power and soaks up everything from studders to 3 foot moguls and you can't even feel them? Oh yeah corners like no other sled! Seems pretty simple!!! Lol

Competition are you ready .Why make a video like this for 100-120 hp ? ? It has to be a completely different machine top to bottom , inside and out ! With a big fun factor for us .posted by Mr Sled .

Sound can be changed in the video .
At .20sec looks like twin roosts coming from the back , but on the snow and the same frame , hard to tell where it came from ? Twin tracks that's to far out , I'm just typing stuff lol

Tomanytozy it's all good lol.. Keep on typing stuff.. We're just having fun with this video clip lol... What ever it is that sound is awesome to say the least...

Some thing like this, perhaps a articulated front end

Attachments

• Husky-XSC-600x312.jpg
    Husky-XSC-600x312.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 122
image.jpeg
Wounder if it's something like this..... Definitely higher seating position than we are used to from Yamaha.....

Last edited:
I remember that Phazer, pretty cool. Great post Fabio.

I've got $15,000 waiting to go to Yamaha...although it might be a FJ-09....with $5,000 left over for road trip. Either way i win...

why does it sound like a 2 stroke triple to me?? from 6-7 seconds it sounds like my old 02 viper 10-11 seconds sounds like a viper motor but then again 14-15 sounds like a 2 stroke triple. maybe im just tired from a long day at work lol.

Back