• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arrow II skis on your Viper

Kevin

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
Anyone try Arrow II skis on their viper?
Thinking about them for my sidewinder
I have them on a 02 SRX and luv them

Thanks
I read that before and it didn't help me make a decision...lol

I have run the First Arrow ski's on my Vectors ( nose heavy like the Sidewinder will be ) for the last 5 years and find them to be a Awesome trail ski. They perform better than the Tuners from Yamaha. I would guess on a SRX it would handle unbelievable ! On my long track I have moved to Sly Dogs Powder Hounds 7" wide which provides twice the flotation when I go off trail. Getting a 680# sled buried in 3 ft of powder is not fun! I would guess if you stay on the trails it would be a great choice in ski's . I found my best handling came with dual 6" Shaper bars. Now I have switched to round bars to provide easier steering for the wife. You will have to keep me updated on sidewinder and how it handles. I'm jealous LOL ! Maybe when the kids are done with college ..

They work awesome on the SRX
Curve skis are quite expensive compared to these
I guess I have lots of time to decide...lol

Anyone else?
Always just trail riding unless there is an issue...lol
It's almost time for me to pull the trigger on sidewinder skis

Can't help you with the viper but after many ski changes for my apex GT a buddy of mine made me try his sled with arrow skis and I've never looked back, best trail ski IMO,

Just my opinion but I would think they would work awesome on the viper/sidewinder for trail riding...

Had arrows on my 08 apex Ltx gt! Great on that sled, on my viper they were a lot like the tuners. I love the curves, they have superior floatation and better in loose snow.

The curves are worth almost twice as much as the arrows
Is that really worth it?

I guess it all depends on your riding style! I ride pretty aggressively and turning at hi speed is important to me. If you ride off trail at all its a very noticeable improvement with the wider curve ski.

You will have to keep me updated on sidewinder and how it handles. I'm jealous LOL ! Maybe when the kids are done with college ..

You know you want one! Just do it!!!

You know you want one! Just do it!!!
LOL ! Yes everyone wants one. No new sled for me I bought a new car. Maybe next year. I know one guy that bought the shitdoo 850 so I might get to ride that . Don't know anyone that bought a Sidewinder. Your my only hope. So call Kip and get it done!!!

LOL ! Yes everyone wants one. No new sled for me I bought a new car. Maybe next year. I know one guy that bought the shitdoo 850 so I might get to ride that . Don't know anyone that bought a Sidewinder. Your my only hope. So call Kip and get it done!!!
Your bro-in-law buy the 850? Maybe if I bought the Winder and an enclosed trailer I'd get excited about the sport again. :(

Your bro-in-law buy the 850? Maybe if I bought the Winder and an enclosed trailer I'd get excited about the sport again. :(

A friend of my Brothers. He is from Point but lives up in Land O Lakes in the winter. We are planning several trips to Rhinelander . The house sleeps like 6 people and is 15ft from the river. Keep Angry Bird and bring her up! Any luck selling the sleds??

Back