• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Article on Arctic Cat/Yamaha Partnership

Great white & Charley APEX lovers unite........... I am with you.
I too liked the article showing proper love and respect to our beloved APEX and the Sidewinder article was good as well.

I will ride my present sleds for a while and then hope to have a tough choice. The tried true APEX or the new boy on the block either SW or THUNDER CAT. I remember dreaming of Thunder cats when I was a kid............I guess I still do.

Great white & Charley APEX lovers unite........... I am with you.
I too liked the article showing proper love and respect to our beloved APEX and the Sidewinder article was good as well.

I will ride my present sleds for a while and then hope to have a tough choice. The tried true APEX or the new boy on the block either SW or THUNDER CAT. I remember dreaming of Thunder cats when I was a kid............I guess I still do.

I had a 2000 1000 triple triple 172hp. The sound was a roar when one passed you and the triple two stroke sounded so sweet. The 2000 went to a three pipe in one big dump out of the muffler which took the nicer burble out of it at 4,500 that the earlier models had to pass sound emissions. My 98 would send shivers up your spine at 4500 to 5000. I'm glad the T-Cat is back. I also liked the ZRT pronounce Zert. Maybe they will stick a Apex 4 in a Cat chassis and call it a ZRT! That would be sweet! Heck I might even buy one if they did just for the name.

i have a friend that works at Cat and say they are hearing that Yamaha an Cat have signed for 6 more years together.

Back