• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Awesome new TY Ride Shirt!!!

These look really nice! One question though, where is the thread with the ride dates? If possible I would enjoy going to one this year.

If you follow the thread above the shirt o picture ... you will see the order page and in that forum the shirts are posted in all the ride dates will be listed there as well as any other rides that pop up in the season.

Ordered mine...btw eating crow. Bashed cat for years now ride 1/2 of one. At least it's the good half!

2014 viper, mpi
2009 Phazer 144"

Ya sorry guys... it just gets tiring and I put so much into the site and work a fricken fulltime job.. I can get a little moody. Please forgive me... I am trying to be the new MRSLED ...LOL.

My wife says I keep turning my filter off. I blame it on old age! She says she will work as my filter when mine is broken but the slaps to the back of the head get old quick! I'm trying to fix my filter to stop the headaches!

got mine yesterday also, awesome shirts!!!!

Back