• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Barn of Parts 13mm Sway Bars for Apex, RX 1, Vector, Venture, Rage, Attak, & RS Nytro

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
Does anyone still sell the 13mm sway bars? Pioneer was the most popular supplier that I knew of.

If no one else sells then I may look into making some.

All of the 13's I ever bought were from Pioneer I do not know of anyone aftermarket making them anymore.

I can talk to Scott at Muffin works and see if he would make some for you..he runs a tool and die shop. How many would you want made?

I only have one sled but I'm sure there are others that would be interested guessing question was for Travis

I can talk to Scott at Muffin works and see if he would make some for you..he runs a tool and die shop. How many would you want made?

I'm actually working with a local machine shop to see if they can make them for me. Hoping to get a spark test done soon so I can determine the metallurgy of the 13mm bars I have.

I'm actually working with a local machine shop to see if they can make them for me. Hoping to get a spark test done soon so I can determine the metallurgy of the 13mm bars I have.

Ok, He would only be a supplier, he would not sell them.

Getting it here in western NY tonight. Whiteface mountain got 3" in the Adirondack mountains. I am sure it won't last but damn exciting

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ok, will call, the 13mm will soon be hard to find, in even think i threw away a 2007 that was laying around in the garage 2 years ago...grrrr

Back