• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Barn of Parts 13mm Sway Bars for Apex, RX 1, Vector, Venture, Rage, Attak, & RS Nytro

i wish there was a supplier in canada, the exchange rate these days is not too good...

Just got some pricing back from a local machine shop on having 13mm sway bars made up. The pricing was attractive, so I will be moving ahead with this product. With pioneer performance no longer around to offer these bars I decided to fill the demand and make my own. Retail should be around $95.

Just got some pricing back from a local machine shop on having 13mm sway bars made up. The pricing was attractive, so I will be moving ahead with this product. With pioneer performance no longer around to offer these bars I decided to fill the demand and make my own. Retail should be around $95.
Let us know when you have them, would like one for my XTX!

Ok I am stupid just curious what are the benefits of this sway bar. I assume it's thicker ?

correct, keeps the body from rolling in the corners.

i'm interested in purchasing one as well

Ok I am stupid just curious what are the benefits of this sway bar. I assume it's thicker ?

The 13mm bar is a larger diameter than the stock bar. A larger diamter bar has more ability to prevent inside ski lift when cornering.

I just picked some of from machine shop friday. Fit up is right on, and I am priming and painting them today. Unfortunately with the fine splines on the ends powder coating is not an option on this product. I will be selling them for $95.

IMG_5418.JPG

The 13mm bar is a larger diameter than the stock bar. A larger diamter bar has more ability to prevent inside ski lift when cornering.

I just picked some of from machine shop friday. Fit up is right on, and I am priming and painting them today. Unfortunately with the fine splines on the ends powder coating is not an option on this product. I will be selling them for $95.

View attachment 118591
Fits a 09' nytro???

Back