• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Barn of Parts Rear Heat Exchangers Coolers

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
Developing my own rear heat exchangers. I get lots of requests for them and rarely ever have any used ones in stock. Below is preview of the 121" cooler. Still finalizing some details on it, but getting close to having the design finished up. I plan to have them in stock this fall.

The barn of parts coolers will have more surface area and increased coolant volume to provide more cooling efficiency than the factory coolers. Due to increased cooling the barn of parts coolers could be a replacement to the Yamaha cooler for the turbo and supercharged sleds that generate more heat.

A 136" version is also in development. The 136 cooler will have protectors built into it to eliminate the hassle of crafting up some protectors like required with the Yamaha large cooler.

Final price has not be determined, but they will for sure retail for less than the oem Yamaha coolers

I plan to have coolers on display at Excell's big event in September.

Looks nice, one stop shopping I'm going to ad this to the parts list I have.

wwb_img47.jpg

Those look great Travis, nice job!

Will the rear cooler eliminate the ones along the tunnel or be in addition to them?

Last edited:
in addition to.

Got the 136 version completed with the tunnel protectors installed. The 136 cooler will come std with protectors already installed.

Here are some pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 193

Back