• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Battery/Skis. Need advice

Steering effort wasn't bad with the deuce bars. I also placed a 3/16" shim under the rear of the rubber which gets the ski tips up to help reduce darting. What I liked about the stock skis with the deuce bar setup is that it didn't make the steering heavy and handling was predictable in most conditions. I tried other dual carbide skis and hatted how they pushed in loose conditions and most of all how unpredictable they were with changing conditions.

Steering effort wasn't bad with the deuce bars. I also placed a 3/16" shim under the rear of the rubber which gets the ski tips up to help reduce darting. What I liked about the stock skis with the deuce bar setup is that it didn't make the steering heavy and handling was predictable in most conditions. I tried other dual carbide skis and hatted how they pushed in loose conditions and most of all how unpredictable they were with changing conditions.
Sweet, I will definitely try that setup out. Sounds like a cheap easy fix which is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks man I appreciate it!

Back