• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best dealer in Northern Wash. or Oregon or real close?

GotJuice

Expert
Looking for some help from all you west coast folks. I'm in Alaska but our dealers are not helpful and there prices are more then MSRP. Can someone steer me in the cheapest direction with a dealer that has a solid customer service history. All help appreciated and if anyone can give prices on XTX's out the door via spring check that would be nice!

I've had great luck with the people in Baker Oregon. The shop is Oregon Tail Yamaha. They just changed there name to Oregon Trail Sports sense they took on Arctic Cat and Polaris. I don't have their number but if you google Oregon Trail Yamaha you should get a number, ask for Michelle.

I'll put that on my list

Thanks Cooter....l'll put that on my list! Any one else have good experiences with this place.....surely there's a lot of guys from Oregon & Washington on the forum here...suggestions?

Valley Saw and Cycle in Leavenworth, WA

They have been great!!! I didn't buy a sled from them, my mistake. The dealer I didbuy from was a crook!!! I would not buy a thing fron the dealer I bought from.

I highly recommend Valley Saw And Cycle. Talk to Ray. I know they have a FXNytro MTX real cheap. Let him know I sent you his way.

Thanks,

Steve Burdick

PS.... If you PM me, I will let you know the worst dealer in all of Washington...............

We bought from Cycletown in Hermiston OR. We really like them in fact we drive 36 miles to them instead of 6 miles to another one because they have treated us so well.

outlaw motorsports in enterprise oregon! call them talk to dustin you'll be pleasantly surprized. customer satisfaction is #1 with these guys and one of the best for boost..

Back