• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best lift for a nytro xtx?

Noah Hearns

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
09 nytro xtx
anyone out there point me in the right direction to where I can find a decent lift for my nytro? Any info would help. Thanks

Discountramps.com has a few, the deluxe model is like 164 and then use code TAKE10 for another 10% off.

Where are you located? I can think of at least one (Canadian) forum member who makes them.

Princess auto has there sled lift on sale on OCT 6 reg. 249.99 on sale for 148.88. Hard to make it for that price
Change out the crank with a heavier grade trailer one as bearings will go for crap on factory one!

8328270.jpg

http://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/750-lb-snowmobile-service-lift/A-p8328270e

Don't hold your breath on that Princess Auto one lasting very long. They make it out of thin gauge steel that is not even available to buy in Canada. I build a version of the Marr lift that is sold at Royal Distributing except mine has a different top section to fit the chassis and belly pan on sleds. The Royal one will not include a wheel kit, that is extra. I get guys all the time trying to get me to lower my price because Princess Auto is selling the same thing cheaper (so they think). I even put it in my sales ad that if you want to compare to Princess Auto then you should buy it plus one of their cheap welders that is on sale because you will need it sooner or later. .

Back