• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best stuck photos

Island park morning after 2'+snow and -25º only 2 out of 5 guys would ride.
20140204_111938.jpg

Town was shut down, so snowmobiles were legal... This was a walking trail with a hill to the side, I missed the trail apparently! (That is a walmart in the background.)

warrior-stuck.jpg

Hence the reason we are now Yamaha owners!

Attachments

• Braydon stuck.jpg
    Braydon stuck.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 94
This was my NytroXTX last season.
2:30AM white-out conditions; -15 deg F; Hard Corner - Speed WAS a Factor.

10' drop into a culvert with 3' of running water. The back two feet of the track was in water. It is hart to tell from the picture that is was at a very steep uphill angle.

That night there was no way we could get it out so I had to ride b***h 40 miles back to the cabin. It was the first time I ever had to leave one of the girls out for the night, I felt terrible - lol.

The next morning we started in on it and before we were 30 minutes in we had 12 guys (thank God) 5 from our crew and some charitable motivated passer-byes. 2 sleds, a come-along and just under 2 hours to tug it out. The second picture you can see my hand waving - I was standing on the seat.

stuck.JPG

stuck1.JPG

This was my NytroXTX last season.
2:30AM white-out conditions; -15 deg F; Hard Corner - Speed WAS a Factor.

10' drop into a culvert with 3' of running water. The back two feet of the track was in water. It is hart to tell from the picture that is was at a very steep uphill angle.

That night there was no way we could get it out so I had to ride b***h 40 miles back to the cabin. It was the first time I ever had to leave one of the girls out for the night, I felt terrible - lol.

The next morning we started in on it and before we were 30 minutes in we had 12 guys (thank God) 5 from our crew and some charitable motivated passer-byes. 2 sleds, a come-along and just under 2 hours to tug it out. The second picture you can see my hand waving - I was standing on the seat.

View attachment 99709

Damn your lucky you didn't get hurt from that one !!

View attachment 99710

"Damn your lucky you didn't get hurt from that one !!"

The snow was so deep it was actually a soft landing, however I was buried instantly. The scary part was stepping off the back (it looked like the easiest way out) up to my waist in water that you couldn't see.

Never ride alone right!

"Damn your lucky you didn't get hurt from that one !!"

The snow was so deep it was actually a soft landing, however I was buried instantly. The scary part was stepping off the back (it looked like the easiest way out) up to my waist in water that you couldn't see.

Never ride alone right!
Words to live by !! I'd hate to try to dig my old Warrior out of that hole. I love it, but damn its heavy if you get it stuck. LOL

Back