• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Big East show Anyone going?

WINDER1987

TY 4 Stroke Guru
I haven't been to the big east show in Syracuse NY in years and plan to go this year to see what they have to offer anyone else checking out out?

We'll be there. Going to be trying to set up a TY meet and greet closer to the show. Also going to try and get a table corner to put promotional materials for TY. Grow the NY contingency!

several Yamaha dealers, hygear, stud boy, Curve, lots of after market people and people doing NOS parts. Good chance to network and find sources for parts and accessories. Plus see new gear and equipment, but above all, talk some smack with the yellow and green people.

Hahaha I will be talking smack all the way there to my buddies in yellow. I am looking forward to talking with hygear about there triple rate Springs. I wonder if they will be discounted there

I know Yamaheater Rock is going to be there. I may make it up one day to hang out in his booth with some of my products.

I go every year. I'll be the guy "" LISTENING INTENTLY "" to the Yamaha Reps. explain why we need no "" NEW APEX"":o| I'd like to pick up some TY. stuff I.E. (shirts and stickers) if a booth could be set up.;)!

Hahahahaha that's awesome no we don't need an apex with a 20k price tag lol
I've got 13,800 "" Trouble free ""miles on my Attak! So with a Yamaha, you do get what you pay for! Would I go 20k for a new sled? No,but 15 to 16k. Yes.

I'll be stopping in this year and then stopping at the Dinosaur bbq for the Pork-Sket brisket sandwich before I head home.

I usually go and bring one of my kids. Its nice to see the new sleds and check out some new products. Good deals are harder and harder to come by but some of the pricing on "prior years" clothing can be okay. If Rock will be there, I may pick up one of his HID kits.

I'll be stopping in this year and then stopping at the Dinosaur bbq for the Pork-Sket brisket sandwich before I head home.

X2 on the Dinosaur BBQ! Love the Big #*$&@ Pork Plate and an ice cold beer to go along with it.

Gotta do limp Liverpool for bbq and beers, or go south to bob's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there sat probably. Getting the pita her first helmet to give riding a try. Also some studs and such for replacements. Maybe new gear if I find some I like. Ty stuff would be cool too!

Back