• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

C&A TRX Skis?

Massrider33

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
08 Nytro RTX
Has anyone tried the TRX skis on a nytro? It's between them and a set of slydog trail skis. I ride trails probably 99% of the time. Thank you for the help.:rocks:

I had a set on another sled and loved them. Buddy put them on his Ltx but was in a wheelchair and we modified the seat for his prosthetics with foot holds. He claimed the bit too much for him and sold them. So I can vouch they grab the trail very good and steering effort is moderate to stiff in corners which I like. I run the RZ before they came out with XPT last season and I like them a lot too. I run them with 6" woodys slim jim dooleys and they are great.

Hmm ok good to know. Are the RZ's worth the extra money? Right now I'm thinking of getting the TRX with standard 6" runners.

Looking for the best bang for buck. I want to reduce the dartiness and understeer, improving bite and overall handling.

Back