• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CAN source; YamaHeaters, HID, Thumb Drive, Rivets, Donuts

You guys can call that number and leave a message. SledToyz is still an infant and I have a full time day job to attend to. I try to call back on my lunch or after 6pm. I'm still not set-up to do phone orders but I can help you out with product questions etc.

Paulson14 said:
just purchased a hid kit from u guys can;t wait.

That's hilarious. I was surfing TY after processing today's orders and came across your post. I was thinking "ya right, I don't have an HID order......" . Then I checked my email and there it was......just when I thought I was done for tonight. Will get them out Tuesday! ;)!

1 day too late, I got screwed

Just ordered 2 kits from sled smart direct. More $$ and had to pay for shipping
Saved web site for future, lol

- Hi! I'm in the process of installing the HID's I got, and my dyslexia must be kicking in! HA!

- I've got a couple of questions...

- Those of you that did the install, did you splice the power and grounds in up top somwehere, or run directly to the battery?
- If staying up top, where did you splice in for power?

- I've also read on TY where guys are having this up and running in about an hour, and I've got to still do the power/grounds, and put it all back together, and I'm at 1.5hrs!?!
- I'm thinking I'm doing something wrong, or I'm stupid slow!

- Can you help me out?
- Thanks!

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=86123

I emailed you but I'll post some of it here.

There is some install info on sledstarts site as well as in the thread linked above and to my knowledge everyone is going to the battery.

The time thing depends alot on how often you do this kind of thing and how particular you are on how the install looks when you're done.

Crewchief47 said:
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=86123

I emailed you but I'll post some of it here.

There is some install info on sledstarts site as well as in the thread linked above and to my knowledge everyone is going to the battery.

The time thing depends alot on how often you do this kind of thing and how particular you are on how the install looks when you're done.

- I never saw an email, but got the generic "we received it and will get back to you"

- Thought I'd post here to feel out "the crowd"

- Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong.
- Hope to finish itup tonight.

Back