• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CAN source; YamaHeaters, HID, Thumb Drive, Rivets, Donuts

Crewchief47 said:
Sledding the way it was meant to be........;)!

Crewchief, I am also interested in getting some HID's like Monte as well, just curious what the total cost would be shipped to my door?
(I live 25km's west of him in Oshawa)

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you ;)!

Monte got into the free Expedited shipping range with over $300 purchased before tax. The shipping for one HID kit would be around 15-17 for Expedited (Canada Post). The HID's are right around 2 Kg so they are substantial when it comes to shipping.

Crewchief47 said:
Monte got into the free Expedited shipping range with over $300 purchased before tax. The shipping for one HID kit would be around 15-17 for Expedited (Canada Post). The HID's are right around 2 Kg so they are substantial when it comes to shipping.

Thanks Crwchief, hoping to get around to ordering a set this coming week-end.

I seen Monte's, and what a difference they make ;)!

smoothride said:
wait to you see them on the trail it's like a frieght train light's.

Curious about that, are they not blinding to the person riding towards you? :dunno:

low beam is pretty low on my attak high beam is like daylight. when meeting other sleds I use low beam because they may hit you if you have those torches on high beam. they look like train lights coming across the lake. :jump:

Irv said:
smoothride said:
wait to you see them on the trail it's like a frieght train light's.

Curious about that, are they not blinding to the person riding towards you? :dunno:

Makes the person in front of you drive faster. Lights are so bright they think that you are right on their bumper. ;)!

Any feedback from users of the Sled Toyz copper exhaust donuts on their RS 4 strokes? 5000km on my 06 RS Nytro. Probably good timing???

Back