• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Canadian Riders **Mobil 1 On Sale now at Canadian Tire

yamariv

Expert
Just noticed today while at Canadian Tire that the 4.4 Liter Jugs of Mobil 1 0w-40 full synthetic is on Sale for $31 dollars!! Can't beat hat price!!

Is it me or has it been on sale a lot lately? I bought a whack load about a month ago and it's been on sale at least another two times since.

Yeah, picked a bunch up too last time too! Glad, it's on sale so much, it a great oil at a crazy price! Hope some more people picked some up, I know my best friend back home just did.

Some of them only seem to have it in the fall and winter. Not sure what's up with that?

I'm sure you could get a raincheck and if check other stores this summer? Would they order it in for you?
I was talking to the parts manager and he said "that they don't bring it in to that location". I didn't bother to push too hard as I could start to feel that vein bulging in my forehead. Usually when that starts I end up in trouble.:whine:
That is a good idea about the rain check, I think that is what I am going to do. Thankyou.

Back