• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Castle X 2014-2105 gear info !!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Here is some info on Castle X snowmobile gear for this year!! See more athttp://www.castlesales.com/

http://www.totallyamaha.com/Totallyamaha/CastleX Review 2015/CastleXReview2015.htm

PB300010 (Custom2).jpg

PB300021 (Custom).JPG

Castle1.jpg

They have some good looking apparel. I'm thinking of some new boots, has anyone tried the Castle boots ?

I have.. they run a little on the big side when sized... very warm and keep your feet dry. What else would you like to know?
That was pretty much it I guess. Actually how do they hold up and are they fairly light ? I'd like something lighter and easier to walk around with than the big pak boots I have now. Thanx Mr Sled for your input.

Hey Thanx for the input. I may get a pair when the tax return comes in. I've had the same boots for over twenty years, I think its time for an upgrade. LOL

Just for an update Mr Sled I got a set of the Force boots and I do like them. The only issue I have so for is that they don't like to bend backwards very much. When I sit down I need to have my ankle bend back a little. With the flat floorboards and low seat on the Warrior its more of a problem than other sleds I guess. By the time I got home my calf's were sore from the top of the boots pushing in on them. I assume they will break in and be more comfortable though. I really like how their built and the size and weight is also very nice. I only have one ride with them so far so I'm sure they will get better. Thanx for you input.

Just for an update Mr Sled I got a set of the Force boots and I do like them. The only issue I have so for is that they don't like to bend backwards very much. When I sit down I need to have my ankle bend back a little. With the flat floorboards and low seat on the Warrior its more of a problem than other sleds I guess. By the time I got home my calf's were sore from the top of the boots pushing in on them. I assume they will break in and be more comfortable though. I really like how their built and the size and weight is also very nice. I only have one ride with them so far so I'm sure they will get better. Thanx for you input.

I agree, they will take sometime to break in. What i did to help that is I kept them laced really tight and did not use the top 2 eyes or loops.

That's a good idea. I tried leaving the laces a little loose at the top, but not lacing up the top two eyes unlaced would let my leg lean or bend back easier. I'm wearing them as much as possible to break them in. I even wore them this morning while I was snowblowing the driveway. Another six inches of snow. WooHoo !! Thanx again.

Back