• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cat installing factory turbo on 7000?

sheetwright

Northwoods Snowmobiling Facebook
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Yamaha SRX
Here is the article, and some info from Milwaukee

http://www.supertraxmag.com/article.asp?nid=2781

Do you think they will offer this for Yamaha also???? If Cat can offer their existing turbo at a competitive price point, it makes me wonder if they place a large enough order with MPI, or.... if they could get us a factory turbo on the Nytro motor soon? I talked to the Arctic cat factory rep at the Milwaukee show. He say that their turbo testing, and building company did pick up a couple 7000 models from the factory not to long ago. He asked them why they needed them, and their answer was "we are testing for something new" Making me wonder if you could see a MPI, Or maybe even a MCX factory built sled soon? Cat's deal with Suzuki he said isn't as good as the deal they are getting from Yamaha. So if you are getting a better deal with motor's, all you should have to do is fine tune your turbo cost. Pay attention to the QC, and you could have a turbo that doesn't blow belts, or catch fire at 180+HP stock LOL. All with a Yamaha Nytro motor.... Yamaha better follow if this is happening.

Back