• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cleaning plastic

sorry but i'm just picturing you nailing the the throttle and trying to hold from sliding off the rear or sliding forward and hitting your privates on the gas tank when stopping suddenly. :rofl:

hope you didn't get hurt

learned my lesson when detailing my car way back when, did the steering wheel then wondered why i couldn't hold it to make a turn. nothing happened but never did that again.:o|

Honda Pro Cleaner & Polish....
Good for all plastics, aluminum & works great on helmet shields.
Use it Summer + Winter for the bikes/ sleds.

sorry but i'm just picturing you nailing the the throttle and trying to hold from sliding off the rear or sliding forward and hitting your privates on the gas tank when stopping suddenly. :rofl:

hope you didn't get hurt

learned my lesson when detailing my car way back when, did the steering wheel then wondered why i couldn't hold it to make a turn. nothing happened but never did that again.:o|

No injuries to report! Simply elevated trail riding to a new technical level. Wife got to enjoy same wonderful experience and doesn't let me forget about it!!! :hide: lol

Honda Pro Cleaner & Polish....
Good for all plastics, aluminum & works great on helmet shields.
Use it Summer + Winter for the bikes/ sleds.
X2 on this .... Half the price of other plastic cleaners/polish that are found in dealerships. I use it on everything plastic .

I use turtle wax f21 or f2001 or whatever they decide to call it now. Works awesome, basically our sleds are a giant dash for a car now. The painted hood and stuff normal wax is best but a wet soapy sponge and water to rinse is best to start with so your not polishing dirt into the paint

image.jpeg
I use this on the whole sled(minus the seat!) and it works awesome! The black plastic comes to life and the other plastics look great too. Just gotta rub it in but on the hood and painted plastics you gotta rub it till the smudges are gone.

Back