• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

clearing ecu code please help!!

walty

Extreme
i had be searching(search button!!) for hours....but cant find the solution
i got code 42 and 84 displayed on the computor....(i ran the engine with no strap fpr a moment)
now "problem" is solve!!!!how the *&?%$ do i clear the engine codes!!! :o|

i tried to unplug the battery for 5 min...did not work
i went IN the ecu saw the codes (starting with 62....but cant reset them with the hand warmer but like the apex use to do

help please, leaving tomorow for 3 days in upper quebec for about 1400km!!! :Rockon:

check in the owners manual page #283-284

Erasing the malfunction history:*
The malfunction history is stored even if the main switch is turned off.
The malfunction history must be erased in the diagnostic mode.

i got code 42 and 84 displayed on the computor....(i ran the engine with no strap fpr a moment)

i went IN the ecu saw the codes (starting with 62....but cant reset them with the hand warmer but like the apex use to do

help please, leaving tomorow for 3 days in upper quebec for about 1400km!!! :Rockon:

i also get no clearing with the hand warmer switch
when i put it into diag mode it only diplays d1
i can scrool thru numbers to get to 61 or 62 but the handwarmer switch does nothing

Did you ever resolve this? I can't get it to clear on my 2012. Another user said "diag 64" was the place to clear it but I don't have that number available.

i also get no clearing with the hand warmer switch
when i put it into diag mode it only diplays d1
i can scrool thru numbers to get to 61 or 62 but the handwarmer switch does nothing

Did you ever figure it out. I can't either on a 2012 Apex Genesis motor

Back