• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

clutch kit?

ray628

Extreme
What seems to be the best clutch kit for the nytro rtx se? They Ulmer? Anyone else worth looking at? What are the gains, mainly low and mid range? Any top end?

This is what Grimm told me before I bought Ulmers clutch kit.
"Great kit, I originally bought it for my Vector, but it transferred over without problems to my Nytro. Due to my size, I was burning through belt after belt until the clutch kit straightened everything out. Acceleration improved, but more importantly, no more belt slip like stock. I didn't notice any change in gas mileage, but noticed improved power throughout the powerband. Top speed wasn't my goal, just more efficient clutching.

I gave Ulmer a call and he offered advice on what settings to use to do the switch settings from the Vector to the Nytro.

You are not only just buying a well tuned product from the get go, but you are also getting the service from the seller."

I agree ulmer is the way to go great service and fair price for the rd time he puts in

So ulmer seems the best, does he have different stages and why would you get stage one over two if its available?

Back