• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

comfort clutch spring-great add

How were the trails? We were up in mercer a couple weeks ago and it was good riding. the vector is a fantastic sled!

Last edited:

Catman, the rpms on WOT is controlled by the weights in the primary clutch. did you just drop in the spring? The 2012 Apex showed highest power at 10100 rpm, so being around 10k sounds just about right. About 1.5 hp less according to that dyno test. No clutching will change top speed - if it has enough power. however machining secondary will

How were the trails? We were up in mercer a couple weeks ago and it was good riding. the vector is a fantastic sled!

Trails were good, but alot of snirty areas til late in the day, by then the temp (36*) & heavy traffic had them beat. Corners were pushed out bad & whooped out sections.

We went for a short ride Sunday morning, went E/SE of Tomahawk, & they were alot better. Much less traffic. They need a good 6-12" to freshen up.

Thanks,we are hoping to get up that way once more this winter.

anyone running this on a 11 or newer apex? Will it help with the groove I am getting in my primary where the belt engages and the squeal i get on engagement sometimes?

Would be best to call and talk to Chris@Scmidtbros 9897562150 he knows CLUTCHES, all set ups are different, Larry

Back