• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Congrats Nick Keller!

Yamacat21

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
We all need to take a moment and congratulate Nick Keller for his incredible achievement of 99956 miles on his Yamaha in honor of his mother. I've looked all over the net and there is limited exposure on this, let's get the word out! He rides for snowballcancer check it out, very cool!

We all need to take a moment and congratulate Nick Keller for his incredible achievement of 99956 miles on his Yamaha in honor of his mother. I've looked all over the net and there is limited exposure on this, let's get the word out! He rides for snowballcancer check it out, very cool!
Was this on all on his 2010 RSVector GT ? Great job

Congrats. What a commitment to seeing this through. 6 years to finish the job all on same sled. He named the Vector MaryJane.

There is a short thread with a couple of final pics over on HCS, In a thread called Nicks last mile on MaryJane.
Everyone has been affected by cancer, but it is nice to see one guy finding a way to make a little change. Raising awareness, fundraising or just giving us someone to cheer for.
Good job for sure Nick!

Last edited:
I remember reading that Yamaha wanted to buy Nick's Vector, but Nick turned them down. I also read somewhere that Nick does not plan to roll the odometer past that number because it has sentimental value.

It's truly amazing what Nick has accomplished. This is more than logging incredible mileage on a sled, more than raising money for cancer research, more than creating comradery among fellow sledders and non-sledders who've lost loved ones to Cancer ... this is also about a son honoring the memory of his mother.

Congratulations to you Nick! I'll bet it was an emotional moment clicking off the final mile ... Your Mom would be so proud.

If you want to read more go to www.snowballcancer.org. I rode the Valentine 500 (500 miles in one day. We did 506.1 miles in 17 hrs) with Nick this year in honor of my farther who lost his battle with cancer in January and for all those that lost their battle prior to him. I was able to raise just short of $2,000 for Nick's cancer fund. I would like to challenge all who read this post to go to his website and donate as well. Snowmobilers taking care of snowmobilers!!!

Where is the valentine 500? Sounds like an awesome ride for a great cause! Open to anyone, if so sign me up!

Nick holds this ride every year on Valentines Day to raise money for the snowball cancer charity he runs. No need to sign up just go to his website and let him know you would like to be a part of it next year, leave your contact info and he or someone from his charity will contact you about the ride.

What's next for him....What is he going to do with a perfectly good sled with just shy of 100,000 miles on it?
What is he going to replace it with?

He has several museums wanting the sled. As for what he is replacing it with I dont know

Back