• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cooling fan continually running problem

We were out riding in Valemount the last few days and it was cold, -27c to -33c in the morining.

After riding for a few hours,
I stopped once and noticed my radiator fan running, sled was not showing a warning light. Funny thing was the ignition was turned off.
Which makes me think it was the relay. I took it out in some 2 foot powder to try and cool it. Didn't help.

I went back to the cabin and shut off the machine, the fan turned off as well. But when I came back outside in 5 minutes, the dam fan was running again with the ignition still off. Needless to say I was worried about killing my battery.

Any ideas? I'll be testing the relay this morning when the sled thaws out.

thanks in advance

I think your stator is about to crap out same thing happened to me last year. No codes nothing, your symptoms will eventually start to get worse. P.M. if you want to discuss further. It sucks pullin it out of a bowl as eventually it will not run.

Back