• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curve ski's

torszula

Extreme
A lot of people complain about the darting on the 08 Nytro. I bought an 08 Nytro at the end of last season so I never was able to ride it. Over the summer I replaced teh ski's with Curve ski's with the Leading Edge. So now I have an 08 Nytro with Curve ski's installed and there is practically zero darting. So little you wouldn't even notice if you weren't trying to notice it. I can't tell you how good these ski's are compared to stock becasue like I said I never rode the stock ski's but teh forum had me convinced they sucked. So if darting is your problem these ski's can take care of that. Many members recommend spending all sorts of $ on suspension changes but it seems like the skis were all I needed. The sled handles great with these ski's.

True that! I got Curves last yr for my 09, and the ski's immediately solved my darting issues. Wish I had snow to give them another try this year...sigh...

I may have to try these Curve skis also, I purchased slydog trail skis last year and my 08 nytro still darts like crazy. I wonder if dual runners will help instead of buying more new skis ??

Furg - I wouldn't BS for that kind of dough. The Curves with the LE are worth every penny! You will never think about darting or hunting again - it is a complete non-issue once you install them. I truly couldn't believe it!

Dual runers help as well I hear but teh downside is to much push in the corners. I have my limiter strap up to the third hole and steering still fells fairly light. I think if I had dual runners steering might get too heave, especially after a few hours of hard riding. what about power sterring for the Nytro!

I'm also on my second set of curves on my second nyto...$ for $ the first money I'd spend as they are a huge improvement of the stock junk. Had dual runners on the stockers first and they were better - but i still didn't like them. For me the huge improvement curves brought was keeping the skis up in deeper snow, I found it a completely different sled...in the good way.

curves work great! I don't evenhave the Leading egde. I'd buy them again. The prob w dual runners is they do take the darting out but you split your ski pressure by half, over a single runner, witch tends to make you push through the corners

Great customer service there. Just shoot Sean at Curve an e mail. I'm sure he will set you up with exactly what you need.

WNY PAT said:
Great customer service there. Just shoot Sean at Curve an e mail. I'm sure he will set you up with exactly what you need.
X2!!! Great skis

I finished last season on Curves with 6" round bar carbide (Snow Studs) and without the leading edge. I tried the Pilots and Arrows before installing the Curves and wasn't impressed. I started to believe that there wasn't a ski capable of correcting some of the Nytro's handling issues so i was a bit skeptical about purchasing the Curves but now I'm glad I did. I also picked up a set of shaper bars and probably will be purchasing the leading edge but I'm in no hurry to install them. These skis work very well on my Nytro and I highly recommend them.

No need to email xf800 - We're like Snap-On.... Curve Industries will come to you!

The 6" round bar is a good choice for your XTX. We run the 4" round and Leading Edge on our Nytro SE which was unofficially proclaimed by Mark Boncher from American Snowmobiler - "The best handling Nytro I've ever ridden."

Thank you for the support everyone. Curve customers are the best :Rockon:

Have any of you seen our new custom design site??? You can design your own graphic kit or apparel from scratch :-o

Customs.CurveIndustries.com

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com

Thanks Sean, sounds good will order a set this week, still no snow here so I'm in no hurry nothing in sight either.

Back