• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curve xsm skis, oft relocate

jamieren

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2012 Nytro XTX
2010 Nytro MTX
Looking at dumping some money into the Nytro. I'm tired of being a snow submarine, and I hear the oft kit is a must have. What can you guys tell me? Does anyone have a set of the skis they would part with? I'm a Canadian so I expect that puts me at a disadvantage.

Looking at dumping some money into the Nytro. I'm tired of being a snow submarine, and I hear the oft kit is a must have. What can you guys tell me? Does anyone have a set of the skis they would part with? I'm a Canadian so I expect that puts me at a disadvantage.
About the relocator so can you read loads of threads about that. I have not heard a negative thing about them, so go for it.

The relocate is pretty straightforward. Removing the bolt on the tie rod give me some problems. Its a pressure fitting so it can stick bad. A pickle fork, or small pry bar to release it can help. Even heat from a heat gun will help release it. If there is a bit of corrosion it can be stubborn.

When I did mine, the instructions did not give you the heads up this part of the install that can cause a hic up. Seems like experienced guys have no problem but this was new to me and was a PITA.

MS

Back